The ALS Society of British Columbia is dedicated to providing direct support to ALS patients,along with their families and caregivers, to ensure the best quality of life living with ALS.
Through Assisitng research, we are committee to find the cause of, and cure for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis - ALS.
• Medical equipment loan program
• Outreach and public awareness
• Transportation support
• Kids camp for children affected by ALS
• Support to the ALS Centre team (ALS healthcare specialists)
• Caregiver programs
• Mobile Clinics
• ALS Education
• Psychological support for people affected by ALS
• Patient and family support
ALS Society of B.C. 1233 - 13351 Commerce Parkway, Richmond, B.C. V6V 2X7
PHONE:1-800-708-3228 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charitable # 106708985RR0001
Jay Janower, Sports Anchor at Global BC